Our team members have been passionately involved in simulation education, immersive training, and people development since 2010.
We specialize in five main areas, including:
- Consulting services for developing or expanding simulation programs
- Design and manufacturing of customized simulated tissues and wounds
- Simulation-based education and training services through creating immersive experiences, utilizing special effects
- Debriefing of high stakes or critical incident experiences
- Individual, management and leadership consulting
Our team has provided expertise and consultation for industry, education, and government across North America. We have received recognition and awards for his leadership in experiential learning and simulation-based education.
Our vision is to take employee development and training to the next level for our clients. Our solutions build teams, effective systems and create outstanding work cultures.
Our customized and realistic task trainers improve training and take education to the next level.
Jackie Velcoff, Executive Director HALO (Helicopter Assisted Lift Operations)
The Honorable Sarah Hoffman, Deputy Premier and Minister of Health, Government of Alberta
Janice Oulett, Managing Director, The CFO Solution